With the easing of restrictions in Angeles City, our Crisostomo Hall and Magdalena Rooms at the main branch on Sto. Rosario Street are now open again for your events.
Contact our main branch at 0917 534 6487 or 0919 077 2210. You can also send a message via our Facebook page for more information or to schedule your events at Toll House.
Packages & Guidelines
Download a copy of our event packages and guidelines in the link below. Event packages may be subject to change without prior notice.
A pencil booking will be honored by TOLLHOUSE on a first-come, first-served basis for a maximum of 5 days after it has been booked. The CLIENT must confirm their booking within that time or risk cancellation of the booking.
Once confirmed, a non-refundable reservation fee of Php 10,000.00 is required to secure the booking date and time. One month prior to the event, 50% of the total agreed amount (less the Php 10,000.00 reservation fee) must be settled. Full payment is required 1 week (7 days) prior to the event date. Any incidentals must be settled at the end of the event.
TOLLHOUSE accepts cash and credit card as form of settlement. A penalty charge of five percent (5%) per month shall be imposed for accrued past due accounts.
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to the event date, CLIENT shall be charged 30% of the total guaranteed events package
- Cancellation within 15 days prior to the event date, CLIENT shall be charged 50% of the total guaranteed events package
- Cancellation within 7 days prior to the event date, CLIENT shall be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the total guaranteed events package
Both parties shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure including but not limited to: natural disasters, pandemics, government-imposed lockdowns, labor disputes, or other causes beyond the control of either party.
Guidelines for Use of Crisostomo Hall & Magdalena Room
- Suppliers are required to submit a copy of their business permits, BIR registration, and portfolio (if any). TOLL HOUSE requires all suppliers to sign agreement to these guidelines and fill out a supplier information sheet prior to working within the venue. Accredited suppliers are responsible for any damages caused to the venue.
- TOLL HOUSE allows for 2 hours ingress time (before the event) and 2 hours egress time (after the event). Any extension is subject to approval and availability of venue, and must be requested from TOLL HOUSE at least 2 days in advance.
- A list of items to be brought in must be submitted to TOLL HOUSE and verified by the Banquet Manager or Supervisor. This list will be the basis for the exit passes for the said items.
- TOLL HOUSE strictly prohibits tacking, sticking, drilling, and/or hammering any material into the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, or any fixture of the venue. In case of damages caused by the CLIENT or their representative, the CLIENT agrees to be charged accordingly.
- Hanging rods are provided on the ceiling and around the event venue for hanging decorations and banners, as needed. This is for light weight items only up to maximum 40 lbs. Any plans to hang heavy items are subject to the approval of TOLL HOUSE.
- Double sided tape, mounting tape, glue, and any other material that would leave a residue or mark on the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, or any fixture of the venue are prohibited.
- Paint is not allowed within the premises at all times.
- Any electrical tapping is subject to the approval of TOLL HOUSE. Maximum 60amp is allowed.
- Smoking, gambling, fireworks and large open flames are not allowed within the premises at all times.
- Cooking is not allowed.
- TOLL HOUSE must be informed if the event is a ticketed event. CLIENT is responsible for any added security that may be needed in such cases and for any permits required for the selling of tickets.
- Volume must be within reasonable levels at all times.
- Posting of ads, promotions or any marketing materials in relation to events at the venue are subject to the approval of TOLL HOUSE.
- TOLL HOUSE allows alcoholic beverages to be served during event proper and within the venue premises only. TOLL HOUSE reserves the right to suspend the event at any time for any improper behavior arising within the function.
- TOLL HOUSE will not receive any deliveries on behalf of the CLIENT or SUPPLIER. A representative must be present to accept deliveries in behalf of CLIENT or SUPPLIER.
- Prohibited goods, materials and substances such as but not limited to firearms and explosives, gunpowder and ammunitions, illegal drugs, unlicensed and counterfeit goods are not allowed at any time within the premises.
- We will be providing disposable sanitary covers for microphones, but we recommend that only 1 person uses each microphone for the whole duration of the event. Please do not share microphones with other persons. The use of 2 microphones are included in the package (Crisostomo Hall).
- TOLL HOUSE disinfects the venue and all equipment, utensils, plates, etc frequently during the event, and a thorough disinfection is done after every event.
We hope you understand that we may implement precautions as required by LGU guidelines for the health and safety of everyone.